How to Book A Door Hanger/Sign Party + FAQ:
1. To book a party, please visit me at Fine and Dandy, LLC or after viewing available dates and determining the date and time that works best for you.
.2. To book a party, you must have at least 5 guests attend and no more than 20.
3. When you book a party, you must choose from the designs designated for the month of your party. (No special requests please)
4. All guests are responsible for ordering the sign of their choosing and paying for it 2 weeks before the party date. (This allows time for me to order, sand, and prep the sign for the party)
5. As the host, you will receive 50% off your 1 (one) sign when you get 5 guests to attend and purchase their sign(s). Orders must be placed before the due date.
6. Once you message me with a date and time you would like, I will create an event page on Facebook and add you as a co-host. From there you can add family and friends you'd like to attend your party. On the event page, I will post a link where your guests can purchase their sign with PayPal or credit/debit card.
7. On the day of your party please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time.
8. Refunds are not available for signs purchased for parties. Once they have been ordered they are yours to keep, even if you are unable to attend the party.
Q:. What do I need to bring?
A: Yourself and a great attitude! I will supply everything As a host, you are welcome to supply food and beverages of your choosing! BYOB is allowed at Fine and Dandy, but a waiver must be signed.
Q: What is the price of the sign?
A: $35.00 + tax
Q: What size are the signs?
A: Signs that are just a shape will come in 24 inch size. Signs that have ether an initial, name, or wording cut out of them, will come in 18 inch size.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Something comfortable! I will supply aprons, but do take into mind that paint can still get on clothing and stain.
Q: How long do parties last?
A: Approximately 2.5-3 hours
Q: What if I would like to host a themed party with a specific style sign that is not available for the month?
A: Message me! I'm more than happy to accommodate when possible for special parties!
Q: Do you do birthday parties?
A: Of course! Please message me if you are interested in having a birthday party!
Q: What if I need to cancel my party after the everyone has ordered.
A: Fine and Dandy will not refund sings if the host decides to cancel the party after everyone has purchased their sign. Due to time and space being limited, we may or may not be able to move the party to another date. Customers who ordered signs for a canceled party will be able to still pick up their signs from Fine and Dandy, and if possible plan another date to come in and paint them.
Q: What if someone forgets to order and the
order has already been placed for the party signs?
A: After the cut off date, you have until the following Wednesday to order your sign, but you will be paying a $10 late fee. Customers must contact me to get the link for ordering a late sign.